🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Client Message Disappeared
Page options
anassiddiqui2
Community Member

Client Message Disappeared

I was working on my laptop and saw a new message notification pop up on my screen. It was in relation to one of the jobs I recently applied to. The client tried to reach out to me by sending me a message for interview and I managed to read the message partially in the brief amount of time that I had before the notification faded away. When I checked my messages, I couldn't find the message anywhere. Has this happened to somebody? Please guide me how to solve this issue.

5 REPLIES 5
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Anas,

Could you reach out to me via PM (click on my name) with your client name or job title so that I can investigate this further? Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

A client responded to me, who would like to offer his/her project. But the message disappeared later on. I just partially saw the content of the notif, and was able to take a screenshot. It's my first client, if ever. Please help me. 🥺

Hannah:

How did this client contact you?
In the screenshot you showed us, it doesn't look like he contacted you through Upwork.

Preston H wrote:

Hannah:

How did this client contact you?
In the screenshot you showed us, it doesn't look like he contacted you through Upwork.

Huh?

upwork.png

It's via the Upwork app on her phone.

At any rate, looks dodgy to me.

Hi Hannah,

Thank you for your message.

I see that the job post has been removed and the client account is suspended for a TOS violation. The Connects charged to you for this job post will be refunded to your account within 24 hours.

Thank you.

Pradeep

Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members