🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Client Missing in Action after Sending all de...
Page options
jherkzzzz
Community Member

Client Missing in Action after Sending all deliverables

Hello guys what should I do?

I didn't received any message from the client after sending files and deliverables.
it's almost 14 days now. I hope Someone can help me. Thanks

6 REPLIES 6
jherkzzzz
Community Member

Check the screenshot Thanks

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Jerome M wrote:

Check the screenshot Thanks

Just wait a few more hours, then the funds will be released. Do **NOT** click on resubmit

It happens.  I have one or two off the reservation right now as well.  You can't control other people within the context of this business opportunity.  You can only politely prod them, and either they respond or they don't.  That's been my experience.

In the future, do a Pre-Contract Scope Of Work memorandum to the client before you accept the contract.  It's not a guarantee they will follow the plan but it may make a difference to Upwork if there is a future dispute and you can produce a clear SOW that demonstrates what the responsibilities of the counterparties in fact would be if the contract were to go forward.

Stay safe.

petra_r
Community Member

Jerome M wrote:

Hello guys what should I do?

I didn't received any message from the client after sending files and deliverables.
it's almost 14 days now. I hope Someone can help me. Thanks

Hourly of fixed rate contract?
If you used Upwork correctly, you get paid automatically.

Hourly: Did you track your hours with the tracker?

Fixed rate: Did you use the "Submit for payment" function on the contract to submit your work?

"Where is my money?""Where is my money?"

Hi Petra Thanks for a clear documetation,
Actually I am new in Upwork the last message that the client sent was he was un able to send message because upwork block him check the screenshot below

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

by the way it's a fix project 

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths