🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Client Mistakenly Canceled the Contract. If i...
Page options
atifsadiq7
Community Member

Client Mistakenly Canceled the Contract. If i go for dispute & We both agree that it was mistake ...

Client Mistakenly Canceled the Contract. If I go for a dispute & We both agree that it was a mistake, So it will still going to affect my success rate or not. What is the best possible scenario in this case? 

Waiting for the response from community.

3 REPLIES 3
petra_r
Community Member

Atif S wrote:

Client Mistakenly Canceled the Contract. If I go for a dispute & We both agree that it was a mistake, So it will still going to affect my success rate or not.

Simply get the client to send you a small bonus, which will eliminate it as being a "nothing paid" contract. A Dollar is enough.

Did you complete the work?

If the (private) feedback the client left while canceling the contract was good, there will not be a negative effect on your JSS.

If the private feedback the client left while canceling the contract was poor, it does not matter what happens afterwards, the effect on the JSS will be negative.

Actually She made a 5 $ Contract instead of 85 $ so then he cancelled the 5$ & made the other contract. 

I did not started the work yet.

So if she has given me positive private feedback which I think she has given me. Then there is no need to worry. Then I will  "I approve returning the remaining funds in escrow to the client" without any worry. 

Atif S wrote:

Actually She made a 5 $ Contract instead of 85 $ so then he cancelled the 5$ & made the other contract. 

I did not started the work yet.

So if she has given me positive private feedback which I think she has given me. Then there is no need to worry. Then I will  "I approve returning the remaining funds in escrow to the client" without any worry. 

Why did you accept the $ 5 contract if it was supposed to be $ 85?

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members