Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Client Names in Dropdown List?

lynne583
Ace Contributor
Lynne P Member Since: Feb 28, 2013
1 of 4

Good morning!

I'm wondering if any of my fellow freelancers are running into a random and weird issue I've been having since the changeover to Upwork. When I go to the homepage and click on the arrow by my name and photo at the top right, not only do my options show in the dropdown, but I also see the names of two of my clients. I've also had the email inbox of one of them come up when I've clicked on messages. Does anybody have a suggestion about how to remove these guys from my profile - at least from that part of it? I'm a little bit OCD and it's driving me crazy!!

lysis10
Community Guru
Jennifer M Member Since: May 17, 2015
2 of 4

Hola, that sounds like a bug. It should be your client account in the dropdown. Basically, one client and one freelancer profile for 1 account.

jamesseligman
Community Guru
James S Member Since: Mar 20, 2015
3 of 4

I did notice that a month ago or so that I had one of my clients listed, but it has since gone away; at least on my dropdown. I have both a freelancer and client accounts. 

kochubei_valeria
Community Manager
Valeria K Community Manager Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
4 of 4

Hi Lynne,

Unless your clients have given you admin role for their accounts, it is related to an issue that our team is aware of and is working on currently. I have forwarded your report to them.

Thank you for your patience.

~ Valeria
Upwork
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS