🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Client Not Active since 7 days !
Page options
ahmad2474
Community Member

Client Not Active since 7 days !

Hello everyone, I'm working for a client in some data entry work, the client set 4 milestone for the job and activated the 1st one after completing the first milestone he approved the payment and activated the 2nd, i have completed the 2nd milestone a submit my work for payment, but my clinet is not coming online to see the work or to approve my payment ! What should i do it's been a week i have submitted the work !

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
petra_r
Community Member

Ahmad H wrote:

Hello everyone, I'm working for a client in some data entry work, the client set 4 milestone for the job and activated the 1st one after completing the first milestone he approved the payment and activated the 2nd, i have completed the 2nd milestone a submit my work for payment, but my clinet is not coming online to see the work or to approve my payment ! What should i do it's been a week i have submitted the work !

Do not touch the "resubmit button!"

You will get paid automatically for the second milestone 14 days after you submitted for payment. (or 14 days after you resubmitted, which is why you must not touch that button...)

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
petra_r
Community Member

Ahmad H wrote:

Do not touch the "resubmit button!"

You will get paid automatically for the second milestone 14 days after you submitted for payment. (or 14 days after you resubmitted, which is why you must not touch that button...)

ahmad2474
Community Member

Thanks for replying, I hope client is fine, still hope to see him.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths