🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Client Profile suspended. They did not leave ...
Page options
immelmann-sven
Community Member

Client Profile suspended. They did not leave me a review. Now my 100% score is ruined

Over a month ago, I did a small job for a client. They seemed really happy about it, paid me and left.
I asked them to leave me feedback and give me a review, as my job success score is really important to me.

They never did.

I've sent them a few messages reminding them to leave me a review, but it's been weeks now and they not responding. I assume their account has gotten suspended or something...

Is there anything I can do to try to remedy this?

3 REPLIES 3
robin_hyman
Community Member

It was a small job.  Don't harass the client with multiple messages about a review.  They've obviously moved on and so should you.

Onwards and upwards!

niag
Community Member

In addition to Robin's 100% accurate comment, I will add that pestering clients could earn you less-than-stellar feedback just because clients are annoyed.

It could even ruin your chances of winning future work with those clients because they feel like they will be harassed about something optional when all they're really obligated to do is pay you.

Of course, your JSS is important to you. Yet, it will not suffer nearly as much as you think if a few clients here and there ignore your polite, one-time requests for feedback.
petra_r
Community Member

Sven I wrote:

I've sent them a few messages reminding them to leave me a review, but it's been weeks now and they not responding. I assume their account has gotten suspended or something...

Is there anything I can do to try to remedy this?

a "no feedback" contract does not affect the JSS at all, provided money was paid.

Leave the client alone, hounding and harassing clients is far more likely to wreck your JSS than the occasional client who does not leave feedback.

There is nothing to remedy.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members