🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Client Response
Page options
f17d4c00
Community Member

Client Response

Morning All, I have this situation and please help me if you can

I was having a fair amount of invitation until 1 or 2  months ago, suddenly they stopped coming but before that, whenever I responded to an invitation positively, the interviewers keep themselves silent, no questions asked no interview scheduling nothing, like they only sent the initiation for statistics purposes(just say yes I did send enough invitations) and believe it or not, its been 2 months since the last time I made a buck, there is no response at all whenever I reply to the invitations I receive, no feedback from there. Can someone take a look at this please,  any tips would be appreciated, I really need to get back to work.

Am I allowed to place my email address here?

Thank you in advance

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Baltazar,

I'm sorry to hear about your struggles finding work!

I've pulled a few resources that may be helpful to you. Check out these articles to help you create a profile that stands out and improve your profile title and overview. For some great tips on writing proposals that win jobs, check out this article.

You can also visit our Resource Center and sign up for upcoming events and webinars to learn more about how you can boost your success on Upwork.

Regarding your question, sharing an email address here would be a violation of our Community Guidelines.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Baltazar,

I'm sorry to hear about your struggles finding work!

I've pulled a few resources that may be helpful to you. Check out these articles to help you create a profile that stands out and improve your profile title and overview. For some great tips on writing proposals that win jobs, check out this article.

You can also visit our Resource Center and sign up for upcoming events and webinars to learn more about how you can boost your success on Upwork.

Regarding your question, sharing an email address here would be a violation of our Community Guidelines.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Thank you so Much Aleksandar, I will try your tips and see if I can change my current situation ASAP.
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths