cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Client Reversed his Payment after Ending the contract. Hourly Contract.

Ace Contributor
Muhammad R Member Since: Dec 27, 2014
11 of 36

Nice Answer.

The client is working as well. He is not suspended. Therefore i wish to make dispute against him. And When upwork knows it is a fake name, Why he successfully registered and doing this.

Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
12 of 36

@Muhammad R wrote:

Nice Answer.

The client is working as well. He is not suspended.

ANY client who fails to pay is suspended. No doubt about it at all.

M B Member Since: Mar 6, 2019
13 of 36
Hhat type of your work .please tell me your work
Community Guru
Jennifer M Member Since: May 17, 2015
14 of 36

@Muhammad R wrote:

(excellent. money is not a consideration so put in as many hours as yu need to to get it done within that time line)

That's a red flag. Money is always a consideration.

Community Guru
15 of 36

what I find interesting is that he claims 73 hours for a tumblr theme for a week of time. I mean really? Scammer got scammed.

Ace Contributor
16 of 36

You Called me Scammer??

Ok. So if i say you first create a design, Then code it into HTML, Then Make all the HTML Codes responsive, Add Sliders to it. Then create tumblr theme with this design. How much hours you will surf in this process.??

Community Guru
17 of 36

Nope, don't believe it. Not within a week. Your greed after you saw "log as many hours as you want" got the best of you and you logged 10 hours/day and I don't believe for a second that's true.

Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
18 of 36

Hi Muhammad,

I'm sorry but it seems your client's payment was unsuccessful, and since manual hours do not qualify for the Upwork Hourly Protection, the payment had to be reversed. Please refer to the notification our team sent you yesterday, use the Upwork Team app to track your time and read about working and getting paid on Hourly jobs here and here.

Ace Contributor
19 of 36

Sir My Client's Payment was Un Successful. So i want to make a dispute against him. When he did an unfair thing. I have 100% Right to take action.. He Allowed me to add hours. I have prove. 

Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
20 of 36

You can request he client's contact details and take legal action yourself (if you can afford it, and the sum involved is enough to spend lots of money trying to get it with no guarantee of success) but all Upwork can do is suspend the client's account (which they will already have done.)

There is nothing to "dispute"

The client is gone, and so is the money.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS