🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Client accidentally canceled a contract inste...
Page options
mousavireza
Community Member

Client accidentally canceled a contract instead of closing it

Hi there,

One of my clients canceled a contract instead of closing it, I've talked with him, and we want to fix the issue, return the contract to the previous status and then close it again.

Appreciate

3 REPLIES 3
petra_r
Community Member

Reza M wrote:

One of my clients canceled a contract instead of closing it, I've talked with him, and we want to fix the issue, return the contract to the previous status and then close it again.

Why? It's the same thing!

Contracts with payments made are closed. Contracts without payments made are cancelled. Contracts, once closed, can't be opened again and why would you even want to make the client jump through such hoops? What is the problem?

Petra, 

Thanks for the reply.

I don't think there is an issue with payment because I can see the logs on my report; the problem is my JSS and review. (The customer hadn't a chance to provide the review)

So, I don't want to take a hit on my JSS.

Reza M wrote:

So, I don't want to take a hit on my JSS.

Hourly contract?

It won't affect the JSS unless the client leaves poor feedback and once payment has been processed (presumably this contract started and finished this week?) on Monday the client should be able to leave feedback.

It's a glitch/bug that sometimes happens with hourly contracts but there is really nothing to worry about as far as the JSS is concerned.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members