🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Client account has been suspended
Page options
0df04154
Community Member

Client account has been suspended

Hello,

I have an hourly project, i worked for two hours then my client account becomes suspended. I contact my client and  i told him to fix the problem so I can proceed the work, then he told me that there is an issue with his credit card and he will fix it and I can proceed the work while the problem is solved.

my question is: working while client is suspended does it violates Upwork policies? and does my hourly work  protected? 

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
feed_my_eyes
Community Member

No, you're not protected at all. Tell your client that you'll continue working after he fixes the issue. (Edited to add - your portfolio is really nice! You should be charging a lot more for your work.)

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
feed_my_eyes
Community Member

No, you're not protected at all. Tell your client that you'll continue working after he fixes the issue. (Edited to add - your portfolio is really nice! You should be charging a lot more for your work.)

Thank you so much Christine! I appreciate your review for my portfolio ❤️

I would change to $25/hour and see how it goes, then add another $5 every couple of months. You could be competing for the quality clients, not the cheap clients.

Community Member

No, your hourly work is not protected. You should wait for him to fix the account.

pgiambalvo
Community Member

Stop all work and don't send anything until the problem with their card is fixed.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members