🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Client account suspended
Page options
sparkesusan
Community Member

Client account suspended

I noticed this morning that my client's account has been suspended.  But I didn't receive a reason.  Must be his as I didn't receive an email from Upwork.  Can I find out why?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AndreaG

Hi Susan,

If there is a problem with your client’s Upwork account, your contracts with them will be paused and you cannot continue to bill that client through Upwork until the issue is resolved. There are many possible reasons this could occur, although we can’t share the specifics regarding your client’s account due to privacy concerns. You can read some advise on how to handle paused contracts here.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
AndreaG

Hi Susan,

If there is a problem with your client’s Upwork account, your contracts with them will be paused and you cannot continue to bill that client through Upwork until the issue is resolved. There are many possible reasons this could occur, although we can’t share the specifics regarding your client’s account due to privacy concerns. You can read some advise on how to handle paused contracts here.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork

Sorry, it's the contract that's on hold. Not the account.  He doesn't believe it as he can see it and says money is pending.  I've told him to contact Upwork.  The email I got says not to do anything with it until they say it's ok.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths