cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Client approved the milestone and released the payment but ...

Sandro S Member Since: May 21, 2018
1 of 6

Hello and thanks in advance, I searched the help files but foind nothing that could help me in this case.

Question:
Where the heck is the money? The client released the funds on April 13th but I do not see them anywhere. Where I can get my money ... can anyone help?

Tahnks Man Tongue

Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
2 of 6

Go to your Reports Overview Page

If the client released the money on the 13th of April it might have been autowithdrawn by now if you set up a payment schedule.

Where-Is-My-Money.jpgwhere is my money?

Community Guru
Renante V Member Since: Feb 7, 2018
3 of 6

@Sandro S wrote:

Question:
Where the heck is the money? The client released the funds on April 13th but I do not see them anywhere

That's more than a month ago. When you click on Reports link, do you see it in the Available tab?

Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
4 of 6

Haha, I found it Smiley Wink

You did that job through your agency. You'll find it in your agency account, NOT your freelancer accounts as payments for agency freelancers go to the agency, not the freelancer Smiley Happy

Sandro S Member Since: May 21, 2018
5 of 6

ha-ha.... great tip. Thanks !!!!! Much appreciated...

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
6 of 6

Hi Sandro,

I checked and see the payment was received in your agency's account balance and you withdrew it on April 21. You can confirm this by going to your agency profile and checking your Transaction History. Let us know if you have any questions.

~ Bojan
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS