🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Client ask Portfolio
Page options
ejaz6732
Community Member

Client ask Portfolio

If a client asks that send links to your portfolio or projects Can I share them and he was asking please send me your email so I need to send you more documents so what I need to do? kindly expert explains to me Thank you.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Muhammad,

We know sharing your past work is important. Therefore, you can share links to external portfolios when you submit a proposal. Note: We understand external portfolios may include contact information, it is still fine to share these, though please make sure to ask the client to only contact you via Upwork. I would also like to clarify that you and client can share files and documents via our message center as well. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Muhammad,

We know sharing your past work is important. Therefore, you can share links to external portfolios when you submit a proposal. Note: We understand external portfolios may include contact information, it is still fine to share these, though please make sure to ask the client to only contact you via Upwork. I would also like to clarify that you and client can share files and documents via our message center as well. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Thank you so much so now I will share my website link for my portfolio.

I have my personal website I update my portfolio can I share this link in the description and when client asks in the message also link is this  **Edited for Community Guidelines**

Hi Muhammad,

As Bojan mentioned here, yes you can. Just make sure that if your portfolio/website includes contact information, remind potential clients to only communicate with you through Upwork until a contract starts.

Thank you,

~ Luiggi
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members