cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Client asked me for refund . What i will do . Is it effect my Jss or Any Negitive thing to my accoun

Ace Contributor
Atif S Member Since: Oct 26, 2018
11 of 19

The client Budget is 20 $ but Amount in Escrow is only 10 $ . He said after completion of work he will paid the extra 10 $ . I do not want these 10 $ on the expense of my account badly effected by this contract .

Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
12 of 19

Atif S wrote:

The client Budget is 20 $ but Amount in Escrow is only 10 $ . He said after completion of work he will paid the extra 10 $ . I do not want these 10 $ on the expense of my account badly effected by this contract .

The effect on your JSS is already done, it makes no difference if you dispute or not, that ship has already sailed.

You might as well click on the "Dispute" button and see what happens.

Also check if the client is ising your work because if they don't want to pay for it, they do not own it and can not use it.

Ace Contributor
13 of 19

Is the Feedback given by client is show on my profile & Secondly if i do not refund & also do not dispute then what happens ?

Community Guru
14 of 19

Atif S wrote:

1) Is the Feedback given by client is show on my profile &

2) Secondly if i do not refund & also do not dispute then what happens ?

1) If money is paid, it will show, yes. If no money is paid, it will not show (but it will affect your JSS either way)

2) After 7 days the money goes back to the client automatically.

Ace Contributor
15 of 19

I am talking about 5 star ratings & review that Client write after closing the contract .Is that shown on the profile ?

Community Guru
16 of 19

Atif S wrote:

I am talking about 5 star ratings & review that Client write after closing the contract .Is that shown on the profile ?

Did that client give you a 5 star rating??????

If you get paid, it will show

If you don't get paid, it won't show.

Why would a happy client ask for all their money back?

Why would a client, who, as you said, was not happy, leave 5 star feedback?

Ace Contributor
17 of 19

Actually  i am talking about the Ratings coloum .Everything is clear now . Thanks Petra for helping me in this issue . 

Community Guru
BEST ANSWER
18 of 19

Atif S wrote:

Because he thinks that i have not completed the job as i promised . But I have completed the job as we discussed .

But today he ended the contract & ask for refund . What is the best solution for tackling this situation ? . 

Well, in that case the feedback and the negative effect on your JSS has already happened anyway, so you might as well try to get the money. 

The money the client is asking for is the money that was / is in Escrow?

Ace Contributor
19 of 19

Yes the money was in Escrow ( funded money) . But in my contract term & Settings .In coloum of client feedback N/A is written . What does it means . Not Applicable ? 

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS