🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Client asking for Refund
Page options
developer2312
Community Member

Client asking for Refund

Hi, Client asked for refund. And I agree but I am not able to make refund. 
As I do not have suffiecient amount in my upwork account. Is there any other way I can add money to upwork?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Satish, 

I checked your account and can see that you have a ticket for your concern. Kindly check your support ticket with Ticket# 26287751. If you need further help, please update the same ticket thread so that the team handling your case can assist you further.

~ Avery
Upwork

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
kat303
Community Member

Why would you want to issue a refund and a refund that you don't even have enough money to be able to do that. That is, unless you did half of the work, your work was full of errors, shoddy and of very low qualtity. Is the client threatening you? Are you afraid of a negative review? Or did the client just say I don't like your work, I want a refund. If any one of the above is true, then I can see that you would need to issue a refund to the client.

Do you know that if you refund, that will be a job with no money earned and that will effect your JSS. 

Before you issue that refund. Let us know the reason why. Because there are a lot of scammers on this site who know how to minipulate the system AND the freelancers here into getting a refund and thus, also getting free work.  

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Satish, 

I checked your account and can see that you have a ticket for your concern. Kindly check your support ticket with Ticket# 26287751. If you need further help, please update the same ticket thread so that the team handling your case can assist you further.

~ Avery
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths