🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Client asking for a refund after I did 4 ...
Page options
nasir_016
Community Member

Client asking for a refund after I did 4 projects for him

Hi,
I am working hourly based as a 3d graphic designer. Currently working with a client and at first he gave me 5 projects. I already did all of them and sent him the final render via chatting. Now he is asking me to do another 10 projects. I am a little confused as I already did 5 projects. Is it possible he would ask for a refund in future?

This is my second client. I am already facing these problems with my first client. He is already asking for a refund after I did 4 projects for him.

I am new in “UpWork” and it's so confusing for me to work on this platform. Can you please give me a suggestion on how to avoid this problem in future?
Thank you.

3 REPLIES 3
m_terrazas
Community Member

Nasir U wrote:

Hi,
I am working hourly based as a 3d graphic designer. Currently working with a client and at first he gave me 5 projects. I already did all of them and sent him the final render via chatting. Now he is asking me to do another 10 projects. I am a little confused as I already did 5 projects. Is it possible he would ask for a refund in future?

This is my second client. I am already facing these problems with my first client. He is already asking for a refund after I did 4 projects for him.

I am new in “UpWork” and it's so confusing for me to work on this platform. Can you please give me a suggestion on how to avoid this problem in future?
Thank you.

Hope someone else shows up to help you with your problem.
I only mention that you should delete the link to "behance" that you have in your profile. It is against TOS.
You can send it in your proposals.

martina_plaschka
Community Member

Nasir U wrote:

Hi,

Thank you.

That is unfortunate, but not all clients behave like this. Select your clients very carefully in the future. If they do that routinely to their freelancers, you will not see bad feedback on their job postings, but probably a low hiring rate. 

kam_andru
Community Member

Hi Nasir,

what I do before applying for a job is to look for other freelancers' reviews on the client, if I found any suspicious feedback on the client, I won't apply. That's how to avoid bad clients.  

Make sure the two ongoing jobs end peacefully as their feedback will affect your profile quality,

Remember there are a lot of good clients on Upwork, only a few of them are misusers.

I hope this helps.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members