🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Client asking revisions but did not use the r...
Page options
jarnica_r
Community Member

Client asking revisions but did not use the request revision on milestone.

Hello everyone. My client requested changes with my work, but she did not request the changes on the milestones, she just sent me a google drive document to see her comments for revision. This is a fixed price contract. So I did the revision and resubmitted my work. She asked for revisions twice. Is that okay that a client was asking for revision but not requesting changes to the milestone itself? Because I had a different client before that requested revisions on my work and sent it using the milestones. I'm worried that I will be penalized for how I responded to the request of the client. I sent both revisions using the resubmit work button on the milestone. Also, she did not respond to me after I submitted my last revision and the contract was past due already. Thank you for your help.

1 REPLY 1
petra_r
Community Member

Jarnica R wrote:

She asked for revisions twice. Is that okay that a client was asking for revision but not requesting changes to the milestone itself? . I'm worried that I will be penalized for how I responded to the request of the client.

That's fine, in fact that's the kind way to do it, and if you had NOT used the resubmit button, you would not have reset the 14 days count-down to getting paid automatically...

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths