🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Client asking to change feedback
Page options
misha_sovkin
Community Member

Client asking to change feedback

So, client didn't pay me  and ended contract. I left him negative feedback and now he asking to change it. Can I ask him to pay me money he owe me for work first as bonus to ended contract and then to change the feedback? How I should behave? Just ask him to pay for the work done and promise to correct the review?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
prestonhunter
Community Member

Tell the client:

"Peter,

Thank you for your note. I'm sorry that there was any confusion about payments and the contract. I just reviewed this and it looks like feedback was given based on an unpaid invoice. If the payment is made, then that feedback would no longer be accurate, and the feedback would need to be changed. I would be able to make that happen. According to the records, the balance owed is $25.00. If you pay that amount using your client-side Pay Bonus tool, then the feedback can be changed."

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
prestonhunter
Community Member

Tell the client:

"Peter,

Thank you for your note. I'm sorry that there was any confusion about payments and the contract. I just reviewed this and it looks like feedback was given based on an unpaid invoice. If the payment is made, then that feedback would no longer be accurate, and the feedback would need to be changed. I would be able to make that happen. According to the records, the balance owed is $25.00. If you pay that amount using your client-side Pay Bonus tool, then the feedback can be changed."

tlbp
Community Member

I wouldn't trust this client. He might trick you into changing the feedback but leave the feedback about you the same. Leave the feedback and let other freelancers know that he doesn't pay. 

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths