🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Client asking to end contract
Page options
maximilianoze
Community Member

Client asking to end contract

There were 2 contracts with this client:

1- First Contract :Build 12 house models $200 each & 32 vizualisations $100 USD each

Client asked to make it by milestones: 1 model at a time with 4 visualizations =$600 USD p/project

(I was building 3Dmodel and rendering it for a week when the client came to me asking for a 2nd contract)

**Edited for community guidelines**

2- Secont contract : Draw 6 projects 2,400 sqft each.

After I delivered she asked for changes that were not charged because of the fixed price contract,

I last 2 months making changes, unresponsive client and wouldn't release the payment, finally the payment was released.

I requested to continue the first contract and client just ignored my messages, I wanted to at least get paid for the update I worked for, which was a detailed 3D model ready to render and a high quality visualization. 

Now client is asking to cancel the first contract, I feel like client made me fraud and I refuse to give refund to it. Because I worked hard and I also denied other job proposals on accepting this one.

There are 14 days left and when the refund release automaticly, client also could leave a bad feedback that will affect my 100% job success.

What should I do? 

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
JoanneP

Hi Maximiliano,

Could you please share the contract ID of the job you're referring to so I can check? You can find the Contract ID by clicking on the name of the contract and then navigating to the Terms & Settings tab.

~ Joanne
Upwork

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
JoanneP

Hi Maximiliano,

Could you please share the contract ID of the job you're referring to so I can check? You can find the Contract ID by clicking on the name of the contract and then navigating to the Terms & Settings tab.

~ Joanne
Upwork

Hi Joanne Marie, there it is, if you'd like more information please contact me, 

Hi Maximiliano,

If you'd like to Dispute the Non-Release of a Milestone Payment, you can find instructions on how to do it here

~Andrea
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members