🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Client can't drop a review
Page options
48383e8d
Community Member

Client can't drop a review

My client is getting a message that he is not eligible for a review for 30 days. I have closed the contract, how can i get him to drop it right now. My JSS will drop in this case

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Aditya,

I checked your account, and the contract was closed successfully. Could you please ask your client to go to Jobs> All Contracts? They can click on the contract and then on the option to leave feedback here. If they still encounter trouble giving feedback, please let us know. 

~ Joanne
Upwork

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
ArjayM

Hi Aditya,

Thank you for your message. Can you please share with us the contract ID for the job you're referring to? You can get the Contract ID by going to All Contracts> Select the contract in question> Contract ID should be under the Details page here. I'll be taking a closer look and assisting you accordingly. Looking forward to your response.

~ Arjay
Upwork
48383e8d
Community Member

Hello Arjay

Contract I'd is 31592388

Thank you for taking the case

Hi Aditya,

I checked your account, and the contract was closed successfully. Could you please ask your client to go to Jobs> All Contracts? They can click on the contract and then on the option to leave feedback here. If they still encounter trouble giving feedback, please let us know. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
48383e8d
Community Member

I will ask him to do the same. Thank you!

feed_my_eyes
Community Member

Your JSS is not affected if you don't get a review, it only declines if you get bad reviews.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members