🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Client can't hire me
Page options
50a08491
Community Member

Client can't hire me

My client want to hire me, but whenever he click hire me button, it takes him to another page and show unavailable. What is the issue? 

50a08491_0-1672589010216.png

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
ArjayM

Hi Thang,

Thank you for reaching out to us and I'm sorry to hear that you're client's having difficulties sending you an offer. However, I have checked your account and I can't seem to find any active proposals. Could you please click on my name above this post and send me a private message with more information about the job you're referring to? The link to the job post will be extremely helpful.

You may also advise the client to contact our support team for further assistance. A quick way to contact support is by clicking the "Get Support" button that shows at the bottom right corner in the Upwork Help. They will be asked what type of account they need help with and to describe their issue or questions. Please advise them to select the best option for their situation. If they like to speak to an agent, they can also request that via the chatbot.

~ Arjay
Upwork

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
ArjayM

Hi Thang,

Thank you for reaching out to us and I'm sorry to hear that you're client's having difficulties sending you an offer. However, I have checked your account and I can't seem to find any active proposals. Could you please click on my name above this post and send me a private message with more information about the job you're referring to? The link to the job post will be extremely helpful.

You may also advise the client to contact our support team for further assistance. A quick way to contact support is by clicking the "Get Support" button that shows at the bottom right corner in the Upwork Help. They will be asked what type of account they need help with and to describe their issue or questions. Please advise them to select the best option for their situation. If they like to speak to an agent, they can also request that via the chatbot.

~ Arjay
Upwork
50a08491
Community Member

Hi Brother Arjay,

Thanks for your advice and I checked again with my client, At this time, client need to invite me formally and he was inviting me through my friend's refer. That's the problem and now it's solved. Thanks.

Hi Thang,

Glad to hear that the issue is resolved now. Feel free to message us if you need any other assistance.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members