🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Client can't see my logged hours
Page options
ef62bece
Community Member

Client can't see my logged hours

Hi,

I've just recently started using upwork and just completed my first contract.

I used the app throught, logging my hours, updating the diary with screenshots, memos etc.

I've reached the end of my contracted time got in touch with my client and he is now saying that he can't see the logged hours on his side. 

Am I suppoused to confirm them somewhere (found no evidence in this regard in the FAQ) or is the system not working for some reason?

Attched is a screenshot of my app time clock where it says the hours have been logged.

Thanks for your help

2 REPLIES 2
petra_r
Community Member

The client should see the hozurs on their side if you can see them in your own work diary. There is nothing you need to do, the client will be billed for the hours you worked this week on Monday. 

If you have more than one contract, just double-check you logged against the right contract...

prestonhunter
Community Member

As a freelancer, I know how the system works and I know that if my hours are showing up on my contract work diary, the client can see those hours and screenshots.

I have used Upwork as a client, and I am able to send a client instructions on how to navigate to the page where he can view a freelancer's hours.

I don't recall ever having had to do that. It's not complicated. 

If you get stuck, you can tell the client that he can get help by going here:

community.Upwork.com

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members