Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Client can't send me job offer and I can't bid any Job

Highlighted
Robert B Member Since: Jun 22, 2015
1 of 8

Hi Everyone,

I'm in a bad situation. One of my previouse client tried to send me job offer but he end with a message "The freelancer's account is no longer available." . Then I tried to make a bid from my account and I end up with "The freelancer requested is no longer available." I'm attaching this screen shoot.

4-5 days ago I mearge Elance profile with my Upwork profile. I think that's the issue. But not sure about that.

Is there anyone facing this type of problem or know what's the way out. I've created ticket to support but still not getting any answer from them.

Thank you all.

Highlighted
Community Guru
Suzanne N Member Since: Aug 15, 2012
BEST ANSWER
2 of 8

Robert,

You might want to contact Customer Service and see if they can help.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Community Guru
Jean S Member Since: Oct 22, 2007
3 of 8

I thought clients didn't have a picture in their portfolio. Can freelancers search for freelancers from their account.

Highlighted
Community Guru
MERCY N Member Since: May 6, 2015
4 of 8

"... You might want to contact Customer Service and see if they can help".

Suzanne, what time is it in your area (at the time of writing, of course)?Smiley Wink You may wish to take a nap...

Robert has already contacted CS...

"... I've created ticket to support but still not getting any answer from them..."

Highlighted
Leila B Member Since: Nov 25, 2015
5 of 8

Hi

Please help me

The freelancer requested is no longer available.

Why?

Highlighted
Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
6 of 8

Hi Leila,

Please, refer to my reply to your post here. You need to sort out issues with your account before applying for jobs or hiring.

Thank you.

~ Valeria
Untitled
Highlighted
Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
7 of 8

Hi Robert,

I have followed up about your situation and the team will check and update you about the status of your account as soon as possible.

Thank you.

~ Valeria
Untitled
Highlighted
Robert B Member Since: Jun 22, 2015
8 of 8

Hi Everyone,

Thanks a lot for your kind support. This issue has solved.

It's happen when I mearge my Elance profile with my Upwork profile. They reset my ID varifiaction state. After contacting support they reviewed my ID varification and unlock my account.

Thanks again.

Robert

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS