🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Client cancel project
Page options
b09ad86b
Community Member

Client cancel project

Client create a milestone of 30 dollar. and for the first time i work 250 dollar of worth of work in 30 dollar but she always want to add more thing the project so i reject and said to increase the budget then i send him the file after that she cancel the project and block me...

now the money is not showing in my overview i work 3 days and night i export the file whole night in my pc if i don't get the money it will be great loss for me what i do now please help me by watching my profile....how can i win this dispute...

3 REPLIES 3
NikolaS

Hi Hasanur,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I checked, and there is already an open dispute ticket regarding your concern. Please allow more time for our team to review your case and respond accordingly to your ticket. You will be notified of their response.

~ Nikola
Upwork
b09ad86b
Community Member

why this dispute taking so much time is anything wrong please can you check again...

please i want this dispute this problem quick and i want to get paid in this job

Hi Hasanur,

Sorry about the delay in getting back to you. A Customer Support Team member has reached out to you through this support ticket to assist you further with your concern.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members