🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Client cannot contact me for hiring
Page options
samiyankhan
Community Member

Client cannot contact me for hiring

Hi, I am facing issue, that my client cannot contact me on my profile link which I sent her. She said that "I can see your profile on given link but when I click on contact and login in to account it does not redirect me to your account".
Screenshots attached. Kindly help me to fix the problem. Thank You

6 REPLIES 6
petra_r
Community Member

Muhammad S wrote:

Hi, I am facing issue, that my client cannot contact me on my profile link which I sent her. She said that "I can see your profile on given link but when I click on contact and login in to account it does not redirect me to your account".

Tell her to log into Upwork first, then go to your profile.

She done this too. First login and the click on my profile. Even she check on laptop and on mobile the white screen appeares keep circling. 

Hi Muhammad,

Please ask your client to clear their cache and cookies or log in via another browser to open your profile. If they are still experiencing the same problem, they can reach out to us here or directly to our Customer Support so that we can assist them further. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Muhammad,

In order for your client to be able to hire you, they will need to sign up on Upwork and be logged in to their account. Once this is done, they can open your profile and click on the green button Hire. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

she has already signup and have hire account. but she has problem with hiring me. 

Muhammad S wrote:

she has already signup and have hire account. but she has problem with hiring me. 

Tell her to copy your profile link, log into her account, then paste the url into the browser bar.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members