🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Client cannot send a fixed-price offer on Hou...
Page options
ifrah64
Community Member

Client cannot send a fixed-price offer on Hourly proposal

Hey!

My client posted an hourly job and I sent an hourly proposal for this job. We decided to sign a fixed-price contract for the test run. But he is saying that he cannot send me a fixed-rate offer although he was able to send the same contracts to other freelancers. 

Is there a problem with the setting of my profile that is obstructing such offers? 

or is it a glitch in the system that you can cure and we will have to wait it out?

kindly resolve the problem so I can start the work. 

Regards, 

Ifrah

3 REPLIES 3
69061d39
Community Member

Hi Ifrah,

Hmm... I'm sorry to hear of the issue you're experiencing. You said the client was able to send other freelancers a fixed-rate contract? Was the contract fixed-rate from the beginning, or was it changed like yours?

Maybe contacting support might be a good idea.

I hope the issue is resolved soon.

ifrah64
Community Member

Thanks, Andy for the reply

Yes, he was able to send a fixed-rate contract to other freelancers but cannot send me. 

How can I contact the support team?

Hi Ifrah,

Thank you for reaching out. I can see that you've already raised a support ticket regarding your concern. You can access your support tickets here. Note that support requests are responded to in the order they are received. Kindly allow 24-48 hours for the team to follow up with you and assist you further.

~ AJ
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members