cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Client changed feedback from 3 to 5, but JSS still not changed?

Highlighted
Aleksandar J Member Since: Oct 17, 2018
1 of 4

I've had a client who gave me a rating of 3 initialy, but changed it to 5 after I solved his problems. All of the jobs I have completed have a rating of 5. However, my JSS is still not 100%. Is Upwork even taking into account when the clients change their feedback? 

Highlighted
Nahee O Member Since: Oct 1, 2018
2 of 4
I think you need to tell about them to the Upwork team. There is an email address that you can keep in touch with them. Or I think you can ask about it directly through the contact number. People tend to be more kind when they really hear and see other's real face or something real, not a vertual.
Highlighted
Community Guru
Tonya P Member Since: Nov 26, 2015
3 of 4

Private feedback is designed to avoid manipulation. Convincing a client to change your public feedback does not change the private feedback that they entered when the contract was closed. So, you will not be able to alter your JSS significantly by asking clients to change the star rating they have given you. 

Highlighted
Community Guru
Kathy T Member Since: Jul 17, 2015
4 of 4

@Aleksandar J wrote:

I've had a client who gave me a rating of 3 initialy, but changed it to 5 after I solved his problems. All of the jobs I have completed have a rating of 5. However, my JSS is still not 100%. Is Upwork even taking into account when the clients change their feedback?

As you know, there are 2 feedback sections, public and private. A client can change what they rated you in the public feedback section. But the private feedback, which you can not see can not be changed. It can only be deleted IF you are top rated and use the perk that allows that.   

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS