Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Client changing his requirement again and again

Community Guru
Jennifer M Member Since: May 17, 2015
11 of 13

Thomas W wrote:

As far as I know the client can't leave feedback if the contract is cancelled. I would probably cut your losses with this guy now. I have had similiar things happen over time so now I send screenshots and once the client says he is happy I send the full resolution file. That way if he tries getting out of paying there is a bit more proof that he was satisfied if it needs to go to a dispute.

Newp. Client can leave feedback and this guy's will probably be bad. His JSS is about to go into the pooper.

Rizwan S Member Since: Jul 18, 2019
12 of 13

Miss Jennifer Hello, What should I do now to get rid of this situation without losing my JSS? Can you guide me 

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
13 of 13

Hi Rizwan, 

I checked your account and since there is money in Escrow, you have the option of disputing the money in Escrow especially if your client is asking you to do work that was not part of the original agreement on your contract. 

You may read more information about disputes in this thread. Should you decide to file a dispute, the Mediation team will reach out to you to assist you with your concern. 

-Avery
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS