🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Client charged twice for our work
Page options
hlouys
Community Member

Client charged twice for our work

Hello, a client has contacted me that I have billed him twice for the work I've done. I have only billed him once, yet he still has two charges. I'd love to sort this out. I can show you screenshots from my own account and his to show you what I mean. From my side, it looks like I have only charged once/ gotten paid once, however my client says "the first is for 15 hours you did correctly by clocking on to the job the second was your manual charge. please call upwork and have them fix this and as you can see your hours on the job dont reflect what you're saying." I have included screenshots of how it looks from my side as well as the screenshots he sent me of how it looks from his side. 

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

2 REPLIES 2
ravi_iitian
Community Member

Hi Hannah,

It's probably best to contact Upwork Support.

https://support.upwork.com/hc/en-us

"Certa bonum certamen"
AndreaG

Hi Hannah,

I can see you were able to submit a support ticket with our team regarding this. Please allow some time for our team to review and they will update you directly via ticket as soon as possible. I would also suggest you share this help article with your client for more info: Unfamiliar Charge from Upwork.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members