🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Client closed the contract and wants the refu...
Page options
ilyachuykov
Community Member

Client closed the contract and wants the refund

Long story short : We discussed all the job details with client he proposed me the fixed contract, I agreed after that I waited 2 days for the access, after that client closed the contract and said that he "confused freelancer and he wanted to hire another one". He asked for refund, but I am not sure what to do. Will the acceptance of refund affect my statistics? Should I open the dispute? Thank you in advance for your advices.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
petra_r
Community Member

Ilya C wrote:

I am not sure what to do. Will the acceptance of refund affect my statistics? Should I open the dispute? Thank you in advance for your advices.

There is nothing to dispute, as you haven't done any work. 

It would only have any effect on your stats if the client had left poor private feedback while closing the contract, which is most unlikely as they never worked with you in the first place.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
petra_r
Community Member

Ilya C wrote:

I am not sure what to do. Will the acceptance of refund affect my statistics? Should I open the dispute? Thank you in advance for your advices.

There is nothing to dispute, as you haven't done any work. 

It would only have any effect on your stats if the client had left poor private feedback while closing the contract, which is most unlikely as they never worked with you in the first place.

OK, thank you for your help!

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members