🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Client closed the contract without any ea...
Page options
xdzain461
Community Member

Client closed the contract without any earning, He wanted to pay me 5$ but the contract is ended

Hey there,

I got a contract for Facebook ads for 62.5$. Client's ad account got banned (he didn't gave me access yet) so he wanted to end the contract. I asked him to pay me 5$ and I will refund remaining 57.5$ client agreed on it but he mistakenly had ended the contract without earning. Now, Is there any way that client can pay me 5$ on that account and i will refund him his remaining 57.5$. i want 5$ on the contract because I do not want to end the contract without earnings. Kindly help me in this regard. I have 94% JSS and I am on the verge to become Top rated

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Zain M wrote:

I had refunded him all the amount as he was constantly asking for it. Can he still give me a bonus on the closed contract?

If Yes, Kindly share the procedure so i willl share to the client

Yes, he can. See this help article

To give a bonus not attached to a milestone

1. Go to Jobs  All Contracts to locate the contract 
  2. Select Give Bonus from the (...) options menu
  3. Fill out the form and click Make Payment

givebonus1givebonus2givebonus3

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
petra_r
Community Member

Zain M wrote:

Now, Is there any way that client can pay me 5$ on that account 

Sure, the client can simply pay you $ 5 (even $ 1 would be enough) as a bonus on the closed contract, then you approve the return of the escrow funds.

Hey Petra, I had refunded him all the amount as he was constantly asking for it. Can he still give me a bonus on the closed contract?

Zain M wrote:

I had refunded him all the amount as he was constantly asking for it. Can he still give me a bonus on the closed contract?

Yes, he can. See this help article

To give a bonus not attached to a milestone

1. Go to Jobs  All Contracts to locate the contract 
  2. Select Give Bonus from the (...) options menu
  3. Fill out the form and click Make Payment

givebonus1givebonus2givebonus3

Thanks a lot Petra 

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths