🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Client couldn't view all my entries from her ...
Page options
f1085b04
Community Member

Client couldn't view all my entries from her end

I submitted a job to a client relating to copy and paste from websites/docs through a google drive link. The client claim she couldn't view all my entries from her end but i can view it from my end and have sent the screenshot of my entries to her. What else can i do? N.B: All our conversations are on the upwork platform
ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Nike,

The documents that you've provided for verification are still under review. The team will let you know if there are any further steps you need to take. 

Regarding the payment, you'll see that it appears under the "Pending" section when you go to Reports > Overview. Payments for fixed-price milestones (and bonuses) have a 5-day security period from the time payment is made. After the said security period ends, your funds will become available for withdrawal. You can check this help article to learn more.

~ Luiggi
Upwork

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
759e32fa

Hi Nike,

Thank you for reaching out. I checked but I was not able to replicate the issue from the client's side. You can advise them to do basic troubleshooting like clearing their cache and trying on incognito mode. If the issue persists, please have them contact our support team for assistance.

~ AJ
Upwork
f1085b04
Community Member

I submitted a job to a client relating to copy and paste from websites/docs through a google drive link. The client claim she couldn't view all my entries from her end but i can view it from my end and have sent the screenshot of my entries to her. What else can i do?

N.B: All our conversations are on the upwork platform

I'm not sure what type of content you're cutting and pasting, but can you save this differently and send it as an attachment? As a Word doc, perhaps, or a pdf?

Thanks @tiffany for your reply

f1085b04
Community Member

Thank you Moderator Annie Jane B - for the reply and it has been resolved. 

I have a pending payment and i was told to verify my account which have been trying to do but not sure if it will be verified. I only have an NIMC slip for my idcard and a digital id card without an address and signature. What can i do and is there possibility of me receiving my payment before the deadline given to me to verify my account.

Hi Nike,

The documents that you've provided for verification are still under review. The team will let you know if there are any further steps you need to take. 

Regarding the payment, you'll see that it appears under the "Pending" section when you go to Reports > Overview. Payments for fixed-price milestones (and bonuses) have a 5-day security period from the time payment is made. After the said security period ends, your funds will become available for withdrawal. You can check this help article to learn more.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
f1085b04
Community Member

Thanks for your response but it was said that if my id card isn't approved after the 5 day security period from the day my payment is made. i won't be able to withdraw and the money will return back to the client, but if i get verified after the money has returned back to the client, can i still be refunded.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members