🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Client did give me bad feedback
Page options
shubhankar56
Community Member

Client did give me bad feedback

I did a new jobs with a new client. Her requirement 10 hours in completed, but , i did her jobs ASAP completed, He happy to get her project but he give me less than 5 bad feedback. I did send him request for refeedback. But he don't respond to me. her jobs name ( **Edited for Community Guidelines**)So, help me , how can i get 5 feedback to her?

4 REPLIES 4
petra_r
Community Member

Shubhankar S wrote:

I did send him request for refeedback. But he don't respond to me.

Leave the client alone. Do not harass the client further, clients have the right to leave feedback that accurately reflects the way they feel about the way a contract went. If you chase the client to change feedback, the client may well do so and make it lower because of the inappropriate behaviour after the contract ended.

Hi dear upwork manager the claint give me a bad feedback ,i have working longtime and i completed 10 milstone and he give me bad feedback my previce work is very good i have attach some prove the server manager is like my work but told me you have do bad work.i have reqest you to remove  bad feedback in my profile 

Rafi U wrote:

.i have reqest you to remove  bad feedback in my profile 

You can only request feedback removal if you are top rated (you're not).

Ravi, you DO have the option to post a response of your own underneath that client's feedback to you.

I strongly advise you to NOT DO THAT until you talk it over with us here in the Forum FIRST.

Forum participants can help you create a response which is professional and appropriate and won't make you look bad. If you don't get help, you run the risk of leaving a response that actually makes you look worse than the client's feedback alone.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members