🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Client did not paid
Page options
fd095c8e
Community Member

Client did not paid

Hello
I submitted fixed price job to my client and then client blocked me. It was 150$ project and i got nothing . Kindly help
Thanks
7 REPLIES 7
prestonhunter
Community Member

Muhammad:
If you clicked the "Submit Work and Request Payment" button, then only a few things can happen:

- client does nothing; you get all the esrow money

- client releases the escrow money to you

- client clicks button to "Request Changes"

- client closes contract and requests a refund.

If the client closed the contract and requested a refund, then you can say no to that request. This will trigger a dispute, blocking the the client from getting the money.

If the client is repeatedly clicking the "Request Changes" button even though you finished the task, then you can file a dispute in order to push the matter to a conclusion.

I have filled a dispute and now approximately 4 days have been past and still unresponsive

And also the escrow amount was $10 but original price of project was $150 . So i can get complete $150 amount?

Muhammad A wrote:
And also the escrow amount was $10 but original price of project was $150 . So i can get complete $150 amount?

No, you can only get the amount that was in escrow. If only $10 was funded, then you should have only done $10 worth of work and not the whole job.

I was unaware of this. It was my fault

Hi Muhammad, if the client activated a milestone by depositing 10$ in the escrow, then you should do the part of the work whose value = 10$. If you finished the whole project and submitted it before the client fund the rest of the project's payment. Then unfortunately you violated your protection terms. And if the client is a scammer, you won't be able to get your money.

I am sorry but i was unaware of my protection terms . I have filled dispute
and I did not got any reply so what is the next step to follow.
Thanks
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members