🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Client did not pay full milestone
Page options
hadikallas
Community Member

Client did not pay full milestone

Hi

I recently submitted my work for a first milestone of a job, the client was extremely satisfied and have no complaints (client who spent 300k+ in this platform).

The amount paid was almost half of the amount funded in escrow for this milestone.

I asked for explanation, but he have not responded since.

The job was due date on 29 march, but I worked hard to finish it within 3 days.

What options do I have in this situation?

Thanks...

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
petra_r
Community Member

Hadi K wrote:

The escrow funds can't go anywhere without your approval, but you may have to dispute. Give the client until at least the due date though.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
petra_r
Community Member

Hadi K wrote:

The escrow funds can't go anywhere without your approval, but you may have to dispute. Give the client until at least the due date though.

Thank you Petra!

That was fast, clear solution.

g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Hadi,

I checked your contract and I can see that you've completed your active milestone. If you and your client have agreed to work on multiple milestones, they can activate the second milestone now. 
To learn more about how you're protected under our fixed price protection, check out this Help Article. However, please keep in mind that our fixed protection does not cover unfunded milestones and promised funds. I would suggest continuing to communicate with your client about any additional tasks and milestones. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Thank you Goran.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths