🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Client did not pay
Page options
alluad-elmer
Community Member

Client did not pay

Hello good day,

How to report a client, My client did not pay the manaul time last month up untill now, He said he pay me last weekend, but up untill he is not taking an action.

I hope you can help me.

3 REPLIES 3
petra_r
Community Member

Elmer A wrote:

My client did not pay the manaul time last month up untill now, He said he pay me last weekend, but up untill he is not taking an action.

What do you mean? On an hourly contract, manual time inside the weekly limit is charged and paid automatically in the exact same way as tracked time. Can you elaborate what the arrangement was and what went wrong that led to you not being paid?

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Elmer, 

I checked your account and can see that the payment for the manual time was reversed. I'm sorry that your client hasn't gotten back to you after following about this. Unfortunately, manual time does not meet the criteria for Upwork’s Hourly Protection policy.

Please contact the client directly to request a bonus payment, should the client agrees to pay for the time logged with manual time. I'll also go ahead and request the assistance of the Customer Support Team so that they can reach out to your client. 

~ Avery
Upwork

Elmer:

I'm sorry to hear that the payment for your manual time was reversed.

Upwork offers Payment Protection for time recorded using the Desktop time-tracker application.

Can you tell us why you used manual time instead of the time-tracker?

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members