🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Client did not receive Testimonial email
Page options
ahmedwaseem097
Community Member

Client did not receive Testimonial email

I sent request for endorsement to my 2 non-upwork clients about 11 days ago. They have a website & a working LinkedIn as well. 

Both of them have not received an email yet. How much time does it take for them to receive an email from Upwork? 

Can anybody help regarding this please?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Ahmed,

Once you’ve submitted the Testimonial request, we’ll email your request to your client and let you know when we hear back. If your client is having trouble locating our email, please confirm that they’ve checked their junk/spam folder in case the email ended up there. They may also try whitelisting or allowing emails from Upwork so that their email provider doesn't filter them out. 

~Andrea
Upwork

View solution in original post

139 REPLIES 139

yes, they must add company email.

I added their business email and LinkedIn. Who can I contact to see if they
can resend the testimonial request?

Hi Daniela,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here .

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

Hi Pradeep,

I've had the same/similar issue. I sent testimonial requests to three clients on March 8. Two received the email. One did not. They checked spam/junk but no luck. 

Thank you very much for your assistance!

Zane

Hi Zane,

Thank you for your message. I'll have one of our customer support agents reach out to you directly and assist you further. You can access your support tickets here .

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

Hi!

Thank you so much for reaching out. I haven't received any response from
your team. Do you know how long this will take? Thank you so much for your
time.m

Hi Daniela,

I've submitted a follow-up directly to the team handling your case and kindly expect an update from the team on this page with your support ticket momentarily. We sincerely apologize for the delay. We seek your patience and utmost understanding while sorting this out for you. Thank you!

~ Arjay
Upwork
542147fb
Community Member

I have sent a testimonial request to my client but he hasn't received any request yet. He has checked his spam folder also but it is not there also. Can you please help?

Hi Labeeb,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here .

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
a4c0ad2f
Community Member

hello, 

I have sent a testimonial request to my client but he hasn't received any request yet. He found nothing in his spam folder. I need this testimonial for my profile 

Hi Jesser,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

~ AJ
Upwork
0ceb3536
Community Member

Hi everyone,

I hope you are well,

I submitted a request for a testimonial to myself to see how the process goes, I was wondering if you can delete this request? 
And I send another request for a testimonial to my client but she said she never received the email, could you remove this request as well so I can send it again? 
Thank you in advance!  

Kindest, 

Sophie Eijck

Hi Sophie,

We’ve escalated your community post to a support ticket. One of our agents will be in touch with you soon to assist.

~Andrea
Upwork
662754ca
Community Member

Hey, its been two days since I requested a non-upwork testmonial to two clients but they have'nt received any email so far. I just asked them to re-check their junk/spam folders, but still nothing. Can the moderators help with that? 

Hi Rayan,

Could you please confirm with your client if they’ve checked their junk/spam folder in case the email ended up there? They may also try whitelisting or allowing emails from Upwork so that their email provider doesn't filter them out. 

~ AJ
Upwork
079d79a3
Community Member

Hi, 
I had the same experience. One of my non-upwork client, didn't receive the email. We both checked via screensharing in the spam/junk folder but there was strictly nothing there, or anywhere else. 
Would it be possible to get the team to send it again, maybe via another mail adress?

Alex

Hi Alexandre,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I’ve escalated your community post to a support ticket. One of our agents will be in touch with you soon to assist.

~ Nikola
Upwork
079d79a3
Community Member

Thank you for your swift answer!

mmaazkhan
Community Member

Hey, My former client wrote a testimonial for me yesterday but it's not showing up on my profile.

Hi Muhammad,

I’ve escalated your community post to a support ticket. One of our agents will be in touch with you soon to assist.

~ Nikola
Upwork
mmaazkhan
Community Member

Thanks Nikola

d40d69a2
Community Member

Hi, 

I have problem with my client's testimonial, as he said that he did not received the request I've sent in his business email address. Please help. What could be the possible problem? Thank you. 

Hi Kharmenia Hilda,

Thank you for reaching out and reporting this. Could you please confirm with your client if they've checked their junk/spam folder in case the email ended there? They may also try allowlisting or allowing emails from Upwork so that their email provider doesn't filter them out. 

~ Arjay
Upwork
0f7d1da7
Community Member

Hi, Andrea.

My one client told me several times that he did not receive any email in inbox, spam box and trash box.

Can you confirm for me if your team really sent mail to my client?

**Edited for community guidelines**

This is my client gmail address.

Thanks,

Nemanja.

webmediainfotech
Community Member

I requested a testimonial from a client, but the client told me he did not receive any mail from upwork team.

Of course the client checked both spam and trash boxes.

Hi Rajat,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Could you please confirm that they’ve checked their junk/spam folder in case the email ended up there? They may also try whitelisting or allowing emails from Upwork so that their email provider doesn't filter them out. 

~ AJ
Upwork
d7a74380
Community Member

Hi Arjay, 

I have already filled out the details needed for requesting testimonial to Non-Upwork Client, however, as per my client he didn't receive any email from upwork regarding this. Thank you in advanced!

Hi sheila,

Could you please confirm that they’ve checked their junk/spam folder in case the email ended up there? They may also try whitelisting or allowing emails from Upwork so that their email provider doesn't filter them out. 

~ AJ
Upwork

Hi Upwork, 

I filled out the required details on Upwork to request a testimonial to a Non-Upwork client, however, I am not sure what will happen now since the client doesn't receive anything about this. Should the client check his email and look for an email regarding this? Or the client must have an upwork profiel to provide a testimony. Please help. Thank you. 

I think, clients no need to have upwork profile. They can leave a testimonial upon your request. After sending request, you can send another email to your client. I hope they will leave a testimonial. 

Hi Sheila Melle,

They don't have to have an Upwork profile to give their testimonial. Just have them check their email address for the testimonial request.

~ AJ
Upwork
051d1bf8
Community Member

Hi, 

I sent a request for endorsement to my 2 non-upwork clients about 1 day ago. They have a working LinkedIn. 

Both of them have not received an email yet. They checked their spam/junk but no luck.

I tried sending a testimonial to my email ID, I got it. But they haven't received it. 

Can you please help me with this.

Thank you

Vipala

Hi Vipala,

Please allow up to 48 hours for our team to send the request. If your client is having trouble locating our email, please confirm that they’ve checked their junk/spam folder in case the email ended up there. They may also try whitelisting or allowing emails from Upwork so that their email provider doesn't filter them out. 

~ AJ
Upwork
2c4ae1d5
Community Member

Hi Team, 

This is highlight that I have requested testimonials from one my recent non-upwork clients to rate my previous work. However, none of the them have received testimonials so far.

Can you please look into this and sort this out.

Regards, 

Govind M 

Govind,

I have seen another post state the same. Contact Support.

Hi Govind,

I am sorry to hear that your clients are not receiving Testimonial requests. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

- Pradeep

Upwork

Hi Pradeep,  

Thank you for picking this up. Unfortunately, noneone has reached so far. Kindly expidite the process.

Thank you.

2c4ae1d5
Community Member

Hi Pradeep and Team,  

Kindly help me with update on this as it is pending since long time.

Br,

Govind Mishra

Hi Govind,

Apologies for the delay in reaching out to you. I have created a support ticket again for you and one of our team members will reach you as soon as possible. 

- Pradeep

Upwork
2c4ae1d5
Community Member

Hi Pradeep & team,

It is still not happening after mutiple attempt . It is cuasing me great monetary loss as well. I would request you to put the concern on priority.

Regards,

Govind 

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members