🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Client did not received email from Upwork to ...
Page options
a0ad3019
Community Member

Client did not received email from Upwork to my request of Testimonials

Hello, 

I have requested testimonials from my old client but upon checking today he says he did not receive any link or email from Upwork yet. Spam and Junk were already checked and it's not there.

Please help me out.

10 REPLIES 10
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Manilyn, 

I'll go ahead and look into this, and I'll come back here once I have more information regarding your concern. 

Please also know that I had to remove your other post on the same concern as it may be considered spam and is not allowed as per our Community Guidelines

~ Avery
Upwork
a0ad3019
Community Member

Hello Avery,

I'll be waiting.. Thank you for the reply.

Hi Avery,

Can I send again another testimonial to my previous client instead? 

Thanks,
Manilyn

Hi Manilyn,

Feel free to send another request to your client and ask them to check their junk and spam folders as well. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hello Goran,

Thanks for the reply. Just a question, will it affects the quantity of the allowed testimonials I can use?

Please let me know also.

Manilyn

Hi Manilyn,

No it should not affect anything. If you experience any problems with your testimonial/s, feel free to follow up here so that we can assist you accordingly. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hello Goran,

Can't resend the invitation for the testimonials. Here's the photo as a reference.

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Thanks, Manilyn

Hi, 

There is an error and can't proceed with resending. It says, "it looks like I have already sent a request to the same person.

Thanks,
Manilyn.

Hi Manilyn,

Thanks for following up. Please know that we're looking into this with our team and so it may take some time to get a reply from them. We appreciate your patience and will update you as soon as we know more.

~Andrea
Upwork

Thank you for patiently waiting, Manilyn. One of our agents has reached out to you directly via support ticket in order to assist you further as they need more information.

~Andrea
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members