Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Client did't pay and no reply

ploychat1
Ploychat T Member Since: Jul 25, 2015
1 of 6

Hi everyone,

My work is finished and I requested a payment 3 days ago. Client didn't pay it yet. I sent a message to him but he didn't reply. His review is 4.99 and $7,356 Total Spent .What should I do?

lysis10
Community Guru
Jennifer M Member Since: May 17, 2015
2 of 6

Escrow?

prestonhunter
Community Guru
Preston H Member Since: Nov 24, 2014
3 of 6

Ploychat,

You do not need to do anything else.

If you are working using a fixed-price contract and you submitted your work using the official submit milestone button, and if the milestone was funded, then the client does not need to reply.

The full amount of the payment will automatically be released to you 14 days after you submitted the work.

If the client never replies at all, then the great thing is that you won't have to take time to answer questions or revise the work or do anything else. So just sit back, be sabai, and wait for the money.

danilac
Danila Giuseppa C Member Since: Oct 26, 2015
4 of 6

Issue is quite diffierent to me. I have been payed by the client but I don't understand the get paid stuff. The whole milestone was released yesterday, so when can I withdraw it?Have I seriously reach 100 dollars before withdrawing money?

prestonhunter
Community Guru
Preston H Member Since: Nov 24, 2014
BEST ANSWER
5 of 6

re: "Have I seriously reach 100 dollars before withdrawing money?"

No. There is no minimum amount for being able to withdraw funds.

You can withdraw money any time that you have money available.

There are certain auto-withdrawal features that kick in at $100, but you can widthdraw money manually at any time, no matter how small the amount.

As for when you can withdraw it:

Once a client releases payment to you, there is a security period. For fixed-price payments, I believe that period of time is 6 days. That means that if a client releases a fixed-price payment to you today, you will be able to withdraw it in 6 days.

View solution in original post

colettelewis
Community Guru
Nichola L Member Since: Mar 13, 2015
6 of 6

@Danila There is a statutory wait of six days before you can withdraw your money.

(Because of the new, totally unintuitive search system on the help pages I can't find the link to this, but it is there . . . somewhere)

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS