🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Client didn't end the contract
Page options
dantehoroiwa
Community Member

Client didn't end the contract

Hi,

I have an question, I've worked for a cliente in june, he've already paid me and everything went well but for some reason he didn't end the contract, it's still open after two months.

My question is, if the contract is open and with no activity it will affect my jss somehow?
I'm currently 100% top rated, if it will affect my profile I'll ask him to end, otherwise if there is no problem at all for me is ok just to leave like this.

3 REPLIES 3
petra_r
Community Member

Dante H wrote:

My question is, if the contract is open and with no activity it will affect my jss somehow?
I'm currently 100% top rated, and it will affect my profile I'll ask him to end, otherwise if there is no problem at all for me is ok just to leave like this.

No, it will not affect you either way because you have been paid under the contract. Maybe wait another week or two, then end it yourself.

Thank you very much!
What 's going to happen if I leave the contract open like this for many months?

Dante H wrote:

Thank you very much!
What 's going to happen if I leave the contract open like this for many months?

Nothing really, (unless you have a really high percentage of such contracts) but those have a habit of multiplying and if you have a few clients may wonder if you are a bit busy and not invite you.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths