cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Client didnt pay.

bojana-pejic
Bojana P Member Since: Jan 21, 2018
1 of 6

The client didn't pay me. **Edited for Community Guidelines** . I accepted it. Amount in escrow: $100.00. I finished the job. Client was satisfied. It was on Friday, 19.01. It still stands as an active contract. What now?

voskerchian
Community Guru
Hasmik V Member Since: Aug 12, 2017
2 of 6

Hey Bojana,

Did you use Submit work/Request payment button? If so the payment will be released to you after 14 days. You can go to the Overview page to see what stage your payment is. However, try to contact your client asking if they have more work for you (surely with another milestone and payment) if no ask them to close the contract to be sure you get feedback.
You are protected as long as your payment goes through UW.

Hope this helps!

bojana-pejic
Bojana P Member Since: Jan 21, 2018
3 of 6

Yes, i did use Submit work/Request payment. Client is offline all the time. Its in Review. 

Thanks for the answer. 

voskerchian
Community Guru
Hasmik V Member Since: Aug 12, 2017
4 of 6

So no need to be worried. You'll get paid.

Happy freelancing!

petra_r
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
5 of 6

@Bojana P wrote:

Yes, i did use Submit work/Request payment. Client is offline all the time. Its in Review. 

Thanks for the answer. 

Then you get paid automatically 14 days after you LAST clicked on the "Submit work and request payment" button.

You also only submitted 2 days ago, on a Friday. Clients have 14 (!!) days to review the work, and it is weekend. Some people have weekends and don't work and do fun things (or so I am told)

mensahkontoh
Ace Contributor
Mensah K Member Since: Oct 23, 2016
6 of 6

No worries, you will be paid. It's a process starting with "work in progress" then to "Review"  then to "Pending" then finally to "Available". Each stage takes few days to move to the next. So have patience, visit it always and hope for the best. Ffinally finally you will be paid.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS