Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Client doesn't answer

Highlighted
Community Guru
Tonya P Member Since: Nov 26, 2015
11 of 15

Do you suppose she ended the contract without getting paid? I can't figure out what OP is talking about. But on her profile page, there are no jobs in progress. So, the only way for her to have a jip is for it to be one on which no money has been paid. So confused...

Highlighted
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
12 of 15

Tonya P wrote:

Do you suppose she ended the contract without getting paid? I can't figure out what OP is talking about. But on her profile page, there are no jobs in progress. So, the only way for her to have a jip is for it to be one on which no money has been paid. So confused...

She did originally say that she was paid already. All totally confusing.

Highlighted
Ace Contributor
Oleksandra K Member Since: Nov 5, 2018
13 of 15
Sorry for confusing.
Today the client ended the contract without any feedback about submitted PPT.
So I will wait what he wrote in public feedback.
Highlighted
Ace Contributor
Oleksandra K Member Since: Nov 5, 2018
14 of 15
"...if that doesn't happen she should close it herself. If the client wants endless edits, they can hire her on an hourly bases whenever those edits come up."
But I finished the contract and submitted the job about 3-4 weeks ago, In 2 weeks I got the payment and the job was still in progress. I don't know how it was possible.
Highlighted
Community Guru
Kathy T Member Since: Jul 17, 2015
15 of 15

Oleksandra K wrote:
"...if that doesn't happen she should close it herself. If the client wants endless edits, they can hire her on an hourly bases whenever those edits come up."
But I finished the contract and submitted the job about 3-4 weeks ago, In 2 weeks I got the payment and the job was still in progress. I don't know how it was possible.

-----------------

Once you get paid, AND the job is still open, (mening no one has closed the contract yet) it will show on your profile as "in progress". I do not see any job showing as, "in progress" on your profile. The most recent job shown shows no feedback. 

So, as it looks, you completed your work. Delivered it by clicking on the Submit Work/Request Payment button. The client never responded so 14 days later the escrowed funds were automatically released by you. Since the client wasn't responding, you closed the contract. And at this point, all is good. It's showing as a closed contract with payment, no feedback given on your profile. And that is the end of that job, (completed sucessfully, no feedback given) 

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS