🐈 Community
thzith

Client doesn't reply. Job success level has been reduced

Hello,

I have a big problem. One of my client haven't replied for my messages. So I have no way to start her project. (But I just started the basic parts because I am afraid if my job success rate would go way more down.) So my job success rate has been reduced from 100% to 89%.

I have been given 5 star reviews for all the jobs that I have completed.

What am I supposed to do now? Anyone can understand that this is not my fault actually.

Please help me.

Thank you

Best regards

Thusitha

8 REPLIES 8
prestonhunter

Clients are not obligated to reply to your messages.

If you have now done all that you can do on the project, and you can absolutely proceed no further without further instructions, then you may need to wait for the client. Maybe she is taking the weekend off and isn't checking messages.

If she does not communicate with you for a few weeks, then I suggest you close the project.

re: "So my job success rate has been reduced from 100% to 89%... What am I supposed to do now? Anyone can understand that this is not my fault actually."

Your Job Success Score did not declien from 100% to 89% because one client did not reply to your messages for a few days.

lysis10

If it's escrow always make sure there is money there because it's incentive to answer you

if it's hourly, I'm not sure about other stuff but I have something to do when I have an hourly ready to go so there will be something billed to the contract.

petra_r

@Thusitha T wrote:

Hello,

I have a big problem. One of my client haven't replied for my messages. So I have no way to start her project. (But I just started the basic parts because I am afraid if my job success rate would go way more down.) So my job success rate has been reduced from 100% to 89%.

You have only been here since January. It takes literally months for a contract to become inactive enough to hurt your JSS.

The drop of your JSS has nothing to do with that contract.

It's pretty obvious what did it. You can only keep up a manufactured JSS for so long.

Hello, thank you so much for your reply messages.

(She placed the order 2 days ago and I messaged her asking for some information to get the job started. But she didn’t reply me, so I just waited until she replies me 2 days.)

If this contract has nothing to do with the drop of my job success rate, what could be the exact reason?

Because I have done 9 jobs by now from January 2017 (Average price is $40) and I have received 5 star feedbacks for those 9 jobs.

So I have no idea what could be the reason. Should I tale to customer suport agent?

Thank you

Best regards

Thusitha

re: "So I have no idea what could be the reason. Should I tale to customer suport agent?"

No. There is no way that you can benefit from going to Customer Support with this.

@Thusitha T wrote:

Because I have done 9 jobs by now from January 2017 (Average price is $40) and I have received 5 star feedbacks for those 9 jobs.

Your average price has not been $ 40, nowhere near, and it is irrelevant anyway. Your earliest feedback looks "interesting" at best....

Your JSS almost certainly dropped because of private feedback, and likely due to you trying to write in a language that you do not master enough to write for clients whose native language is English.

There is no need to talk to Support, and no point at all.

Thank you so much for the prompt reply and also for the information Miss. Petra.

Best regards

Thusitha

Learning Paths