cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Client doesn't want to pay for my job

Highlighted
Julian B Member Since: Jun 10, 2018
11 of 15

1st page Amazon Product Ranking & Sales This is the contract ; i allredy work done but client still not pay me $50.. i need my working $50 please give me $50 Thanks.

Highlighted
Ace Contributor
Md. Muhaimin R Member Since: Feb 7, 2017
12 of 15

Hello. I havve got email from upwork that they will give me courtesy credit and refund the client to end thehe dispute. From googling I have come to know that it may affect my JSS?  is it true? although that dishonest client gave me 5 stars (and I gave him 2.5)?

Highlighted
Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
13 of 15

Md. Muhaimin,

Glad to hear your dispute was resolved. The credit you received will not affect your JSS. There are multiple factors that go into JSS calculation including public and private feedback on the contract so we won't be able to share details about how a specific contract affects your score.

~ Valeria
Untitled
Highlighted
Community Guru
Preston H Member Since: Nov 24, 2014
14 of 15

re: "1st page Amazon Product Ranking & Sales This is the contract ; i allredy work done but client still not pay me $50.. i need my working $50 please give me $50 Thanks."

Julian:

Whether or not you "need" the money is irrelevent.

Whether or not a client "wants" to pay is irrelevent.

If a client hires a freelancer to do a task, and the freelancer does the task, then the client needs to pay.

As this was a fixed-price contract, you do not need to "ask" the client to pay. You use the official green "Submit Work / Request Payment" button.

Click the button. And DO NOTHING ELSE. Then, if the client does nothing, all of the money in escrow will be released to you AUTOMATICALLY.

Highlighted
Community Guru
Rene K Member Since: Jul 10, 2014
15 of 15

Preston, his name is certainly not "Julian".

-----------
"Where darkness shines like dazzling light"   —William Ashbless
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS