🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Client doesn't want to pay for my job
Page options
nvthanh88
Community Member

Client doesn't want to pay for my job

Dear team,

I have a problem, I worked with contract with 80$ . Client create one milestone with 30$ funded.

At the end of task, I resolve all function and remain two small issues, the client he don't provide issues issues details, only said "please same as design file" but I saw this is like design. He request refund and I jerected this request, but it is on "Wating your response" status.

I have read some same topics but can not find solutions . 

Thank team. 

5 REPLIES 5
lysis10
Community Member

You have two options: reject the refund and go into dispute or agree to the refund and he gets his money back.

Thank Jennifer M,

I choose go into dispute but only feedback screen, and when I came back to request, it still "Wating your response" and due date is 7 days .

yitwail
Community Member

Incidentally, this is one reason I never set up milestones when I apply for a fixed price job. With just one milestone, you can make sure the client will fund the full amount of the budget. (The other reason I don’t make milestones is that I’m lazy).

Thank you, it is great for your partner

It is the first time I face this case. I had worked with great clients.
lysis10
Community Member

John K wrote:
Incidentally, this is one reason I never set up milestones when I apply for a fixed price job. With just one milestone, you can make sure the client will fund the full amount of the budget. (The other reason I don’t make milestones is that I’m lazy).

I do that too. Just bid by project and get the entire amount escrowed. Then at least I'm arguing over the full amount during a dispute.

Laziness is also a reason too. xD

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members