🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Client don’t want to feedback the work
Page options
db3088c2
Community Member

Client don’t want to feedback the work

Hello guys i am Mardala Leonard

and then i started Upwork on November

so i got i client I've been doing a Hourly rate contract with, and then I've been doing the work for the client and deliver the work. So i told him to end the contract and proceed to feedback he told me is not gonna feedback me for the work, So now the contract still in progress 🤦🏽‍:female_sign: 

Someone over there can help me???

Upwork client started to being so bad 🤦🏽‍:female_sign: and treat freelancer so bad i don't know why? I've been done 30 jobs on upwork in 1month and got over $1300 on my account all my Feedback are 5 stars that's the first time i got an understaning with a client 

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

2 REPLIES 2
PradeepH

Hi Mardala,

Thank you for your message. Based on the conversation shared in the attached screenshot, it looks like the client was not satisfied with the completed work and does not wish to leave a low rating on your profile. Please note that reaching out to the client multiple times or forcing them for leaving a 5 stars rating is considered a TOS violation. 

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

Hello Pradeep thanks for your message

i also come back to the client and asked him what he really want me to do in the work i can handle that by my own

I wanted to let him know what he needs in the video I will do it without burdening him with hours of work apart from what I had already done until now the client told me nothing

i think we freelancers deserve to be treated with more respect

let's also imagine you can sacrifice time to work for a client and quad you are new to upwork you need feedback there are clients that you beg every day to go and do the feedback after you know that the client is perfectly satisfied , automatically the client has his work, he is really not interested in taking 1 minute in his time to give feedback and we freelancers without the feedback we will be nothing or have no other client. I think Upwork should integrate the feedback as soon as the client accepts the work and likes the work a little pop up complete feedback appears on his screen instead of going to complete contract everything else clients are always in a hurry if there are any another freelancer here who supports me liker 👍🏾

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members