🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Client ended contract and I haven't received ...
Page options
mas173
Community Member

Client ended contract and I haven't received payment?

I have had an hourly contract with a client. Work has been done and submitted. Manual hours were logged and client was happy with the work.

He ended the contract and has left me a positive feedback. But i have not been paid for my work yet. I also contacted him, and he informed me that he is also unaware of what the issue is becuase he is happy with my work and is willing to pay, but according to what he says is that there was no option for payment when ending the contract. 

I have tried to contact upwork support but i am unable to get through to any support team member.

2 REPLIES 2
prestonhunter
Community Member

Mahmood:
Don't pester the client about this.

Your money is right here:

Upwork -> Reports -> Overview

petra_r
Community Member

Mahmood A wrote:

I have had an hourly contract with a client. Work has been done and submitted. Manual hours were logged and client was happy with the work.

He ended the contract and has left me a positive feedback. But i have not been paid for my work yet. I also contacted him, and he informed me that he is also unaware of what the issue is becuase he is happy with my work and is willing to pay, but according to what he says is that there was no option for payment when ending the contract. 

You do not need to speak to Support or needlessly alarm your client. Clients are charged automatically for all hours logged on Monday following the week during which the work was done. 

All you need to do is familiarize yourself with your Reports Home Page.

It will show your payment either under "Work in Progress" or "In Review"

There is also a perfect little link that takes you to all the information you could ever need how payments re processed on Upwork. Start with this one.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members