cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Client feedback not showing on my profile

Prosanta K Member Since: Oct 11, 2019
1 of 4

48 hours have gone, I have successfully completed my client's work and he gave me awesome feedback. But the Client's feedback not showing on my profile. Please help me. Thanks 

Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
2 of 4

Hi Prosanta,

I checked your account, and see that the client has not yet submitted feedback for you. It seems like you were the one who ended the contract so a notification was sent to your client requesting that he shares his feedback for you. The feedback period is 14 days from the end of a contract. The system is double-blind, which means that feedback won’t be visible until both parties provide it for each other. If only one party leaves feedback, it will be posted after the 14-day period has expired. Thank you.

-Joanne
Untitled
Prosanta K Member Since: Oct 11, 2019
3 of 4

Thanks for your response. Actually I'm talking about this project. Please check again. Thanks  

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
BEST ANSWER
4 of 4

Prosanta K wrote:

Thanks for your response. Actually I'm talking about this project. Please check again. Thanks  

It's an hourly contract, and the feedback will show within a day or two after the client has been charged on Monday. Be patient.

View solution in original post

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS