🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Client feedback not showing on profile after ...
Page options
wp-operative
Community Member

Client feedback not showing on profile after client edit the feedback.

Hello Everyone, 

My clients budget for a project was $120 at the job description,  but when he send me invitation it was hourly basis and I accepted the invitation. 

The project was completed successfully and the total bill was $132.

After the contract ends the client leave a 4.8 rating and says that it wasn't meant to be more than $120. 

I refund $20 to the client,  the client is happy.

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

He change the feedback and the rating but the changed rating and feedback didn't appear on my profile. it's been 4th day since the client changed the feedback and rating. 

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Here is the changed feedback .

6 REPLIES 6
kochubei_valeria
Community Member

Hi Bilal,

It appears the client did leave a response to the feedback you left for them and that's now showing publicly. It doesn't look like they've changed actual feedback they provided on the contract, so there wasn't an update to reflect. 

~ Valeria
Upwork

Okay, so the client ask me on how to change the feedback, I allow the client to change the feedback, and he seems to change the rating and feedback, if not how I allow my client to feedback again or change the previous one to be reflected on profile  

Hi Bilal,

Please know that feedback can only be changed once. Once you enable your client to change their feedback on a contract, your client will have 14 days to make any changes, either positive, negative, or neutral. The window for making changes stays open the full 14 days and your client can make multiple changes during this period.

Due to the double-blind feedback system, the option to enable changes won't be available until after they have left feedback for you, or until the 14-day feedback period closes, whichever comes first. You can learn how to Enable Clients to Change Feedback here.

~Andrea
Upwork

Andrea,

Yes, I know the client can only chnage their feedback once, that's where my issue is, the client change their rating to a full 5 star, but that is not showing on profile and instead the old one is showing on profile.

Bilal, I can see you were able to submit a support ticket with our team regarding this. Please allow some time for our team to review and they will be able to look into this further for you.

~Andrea
Upwork

ok thank you

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths