🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Client feedback not showing
Page options
accountneed
Community Member

Client feedback not showing

My client has given me feedback but it is not showing on my profile. Please check.
11 REPLIES 11
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Abhishek,

Are you referring to your contract that was closed yesterday? If yes, please allow up to 24 hours so that your profile is updated accordingly. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hello!

The feedback given by the client is not showing up on my profile in work history.

Please help! 

Hi Komal,

I have checked your account and I do agree with Sophie. Your client's feedback is showing in both your contract room and profile under work history. Please clear your cache and cookies or use a different browser and let me know if you still can't see the client's feedback. Thank you!

~ Arjay
Upwork
sofia2008
Community Member

You have 1 closed job and we see his feedback.

But it's not visible to me. 

How to resolved it? 

rajuahammedeee
Community Member

Hi Abhishek,

Your feedback will reflect on your Upwork profile up to 24 hours after your earnings are processed on the contract. Thanks!

- Raju

A few days ago my client and I gave feeback to each other but it is not showing up on my profile in work history

Please help! 

Then contact with support team to refresh your profile. It's not loading properly that's why feedback didn't reflect on your profile yet. Thanks!

You don't need support to do that, everybody can do that themselves. 

candesprojects
Community Member

Hi, My client review dated Sep 8, 22 is not showing on my profile. Can you please help?

Hi Cristian,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I have manually generated your profile which should now be reflecting the most recent information regarding your work history and feedback. 

Please clear your cache and cookies or try using a different browser to check if it shows on your end after this.

~ Nikola
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members